Friday, January 4, 2013

"We Came As Romans" and "Bring Me The Horizon" release new material!


That's right ladies and Gentlemen!  Today "We Came As Romans" And Bring Me The Horizon have both come out with new songs off of their upcoming CDs.  To start it off, "We Came As Romans" have released an inspiring new track know as "Hope."  The first thing that struck me about this new song when I first listened to it was that... get ready... Kyle Pavone, the clean vocalist, does not, I repeat DOES NOT, have his vocals auto tuned to shit.  Don't get me wrong it is still present but not nearly as much as previous albums and let me tell you his voice sounds fantastic in this single.  Everything else that you would expect in a "We Came As Romans" song is still present in this new single.  Wonderful background synth, great guitar rifs, and inspiring lyrics are all included.  The one lyric that really sticks out though is the chorus.  In a gang vocal style the band says "We won't fall to our knees.  We are the one true hope, so give me an answer.  Are you in or are you out?"  You can listen to the new track at MTV Buzzworthy right now!


Now For "Bring Me The Horizon."  This new track is filled with amazing gang vocals, great guitar work, and memorable lyrics.  Now let me tell you ladies and gentlemen this is the first "Bring Me The Horizon" song that I have actually listened to in a long while and I am in love.  The song fades in with some of the best synth I have heard in a long time.  Oliver Sykes comes from out of the synth with his iconic voice followed by gang vocals from the rest of the band.  Then boom!  The song breaks out with some amazing guitar and screams.  Ladies and gentlemen you don't want to miss this amazing track.  You can view it below right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment