Monday, April 22, 2013

Swanky Tunes, Eitro, and DVBBS Drop "We Know"


What happens when Swanky Tunes, Eitro, and DVBBS are in one room?  They create one of the best progressive house tracks that I've heard.  This song is perfect in all respects.  For starters, the drops are phenomenal.  The first time I heard this song drop, I started raging in my room (and immediately got crazy looks from my roommate but who cares this song is fucking sick!).  The lyrics to this song are also just too good to not want to sing over and over until you want to bash your head in and don't even get me started on the synth.  Just see for yourselves! 

 

The best part is that this song is now available for download Here.  Go out and get yourselves a great progressive house rager.  You won't regret this purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment