Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! release new single "Taking Chances"

To all my readers I would like to first apologize for being absent for such a long time.  All I can say is screw college and never get older.  Anyways back to the music!



Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! released "Taking Chances" today, a song which is off their highly anticipated album, "Pardon My French."  Fans of "A Day To Remember" listen up because you will love this new song. The song can be found at this website Here .



Now you might be asking yourselves "what's in it for me if I listen to this random new song I don't care about?"   Well, my friends,  you can also sign up to win a freaken go pro (along with other amazing merch from the band) while listening to this awesome track!!  Yeah that's right I didn't stutter... a freaken go pro!!  So what are you waiting for go listen and get yourself the coolest freaken camera ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment